The U4E newsletter provides readers with quarterly updates on the latest U4E projects, resources and tools. The March 2021 issue is now available.
- New projects commencing in 2021
- A $3.5 million funding boost for the Africa Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Cooling and Cold Chain
- The Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA) and U4E awareness campaign on energy-efficient and climate-friendly cooling
- New mandatory minimum energy performance standards and labelling in Pakistan
- Progress in the Dominican Republic and Jamaica under the Caribbean Cooling Initiative
- New resources, including three new companion guides on market and impact assessments, labelling and compliance; new model regulation guidelines for general service lighting and linear lighting; case studies on MEPS and labelling in Pakistan and street lighting in Argentina; and a U4E endorsed C2E2 briefing series on reducing the use of energy in data centres
- A spotlight on U4E partner, the ASEAN Centre for Energy
To read the newsletter, click here.