The U4E newsletter provides readers with quarterly updates on the latest U4E projects, resources and tools. The January 2023 issue is now available.
This issue includes information on:
- The use of U4E’s model regulation guidelines to specify threshold levels for accessing support and as a benchmark for a country’s ambition
- New collaborations for the Africa Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Cooling and Cold-chain
- High profile U4E events in parallel with MOP 34 and OLADE Energy Week
- Capacity building study tours and workshops for key stakeholders in Indonesia, Tunisia and Cuba
- New publications from U4E
- Spotlight on U4E partner, CLASP